What to consider when choosing a compliance analytics solution
For decades, software providers have struggled to address
the frustrating and costly challenge of piracy. Many vendors have identified a better solution: a layered strategy that adds software intelligence to what they are already doing, and transforms pirates into paying customers.
This Buyer's Guide offers insights to help you choose and implement the software intelligence solution that works best for you.
It addresses critical issues such as:
- What technical issues do I need to be concerned about?
- What are the risks, and how do I mitigate them?
- How do I handle critical customer-related issues such as privacy and security?
- What processes, skills, resources, and services will I need?
- Will my solution be easy to integrate with my current software licensing and protection?
- Will it be easy to manage and scale, and transparent to my paying customers?
- How do I make sure my data is accurate and complete?
- Should I implement software intelligence and revenue recovery on my own, or with a partner?