If you are a business leader who wishes to understand vulnerabilities on commercial software and how they can impact organizations, this webinar will show you how:
- Software vulnerabilities remain one of the most common attack vectors for security incidents and data breaches, either as the entry point for hackers or as the enabler of privileges escalation inside networks.
- To demystify software vulnerabilities, how they relate to the wider ecosystem and demonstrates how this knowledge can be used to define strategies and improve security.
- What is a software vulnerability
- How a software vulnerability becomes a threat
- A glimpse of how threats multiply
- How closing vulnerabilities impacts risk reduction